Computer Printer Repair

Fix Printer Problems

Fix Print issue in Office 2010

Problem :

For some reason my copy of Office 2010 is printing everything in black and white (grayscale), it shows me the document the right way when I see the print preview, but when I send it to print it prints in B&W, I have not seen the option to change this in the print setup, so I don't think it's that, but if somebody knows how to get there to make sure it's not configured to print in grays I'd appreciate it.


Solution :

To access the Printer Properties, click on the Printer Properties link under the Printer selection area of the File>Print dialog.

It maybe that a new printer driver will be required to get the full functionality of the printer in Office 2010. For that, you would need to check on the printer manufacturer's website.

No comments:

Followers