Computer Printer Repair

Fix Printer Problems

Fix HP Printer System Error 010060

Problem :

When I first start up my plotter it comes up with SYSTEM ERROR 010060, after about a minute it continues to initialise and then says READY. When I try to plot a drawing it comes up with error 070020. The plot will start but the lines are staggard and sometimes it stops plotting and says switch off power and check cartridge path.
I have done a demo plot and all is fine. Any ideas?


Solution :


SYSTEM ERROR 010060 is a Primer Motor sensor problem, Sensor might be bad, motor might not be turning, cable could have failed, or main PCA might be bad.

070020 Is a drop detect sensor error, the sensor is part of the service station.

The check cartridge path indicates that the carriage rails need lubrication, use a light silicone or synthetic lubricant, (it could be other things, but this is the most likely), you also might need to replace the belt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi, Im still learning a lot about computers and how to
check pc for errors
So if you have any advice you can give me that will help me keep my computer free of errors
Id really appreciate them. Thanks

Followers