Computer Printer Repair

Fix Printer Problems

Wireless Problems - Network Not Available

Problem:
I am trying to connect my wireless adapter to a network but when I scan for available networks it says nothing is in range but my adapter connects to my network automatically on start-up I have tried restarting the windows zero configuration but I still cannot veiw any networks does anybody know what could be wrong

Solution:
You need to boot the computer and check if the correct driver is loaded on Device Manager in Control Panel. Then you need to search for ‘Network Adapters’ category, and press on the plus sign next to it. If you see an exclamation point or question mark next to the adapter, or if you fail to find the category, then the problem might be due to an incorrect driver installed. In order to solve the problem, you need to follow the instructions from the manufacturer and correctly install the newest driver for the Network Interface Card for the Operating System (OS).

For More Info, Visit here: Wireless Problems - Network Not Available

No comments:

Followers