Computer Printer Repair

Fix Printer Problems

No Audio Output Device Installed

Problem:
M laptop suddenly lost its sound. though computer beeps can be heard (i.e. computer warning when ejecting a device)
but not music. or any other sound. so i figured its a software problem so i decided to install drivers from hp's support site.. still no go. so i then looked at the device manager and saw that the audio device doesn't exist. conexant high definition audio device isnt listed. so i tried updating my bios thinking that it would fix the problem. still nothing. so i used the recovery software in my computer and thats why im here. now searching around the forums its unfortunate that there are alot of people having the same issues and not having any of the solutions. i dont know what else to do. i think its past due for my laptop's warranty. but as a given fact that its a common issue with dv series from hp. i think they should do something about their product.
Solution:
To solve the No Audio Output Device Installed in my laptop, I have tried the following:
1) GO BACK INTO "Device Manager" (dreaded, soul-crushing thing)
2) Go into "SYSTEM DEVICES"
3) Find "System speaker"
4) Uninstall it.
5) Go into hibernate/restart (I hibernated for a few minutes), cross your fingers and hope the dreaded red X is gone.
I hope it works for you

1 comment:

ItsFixed said...

Most of the time my PC do face this problem. I was searching for this frequently and came to know about this blog post. thanks for your help man, solution you provided has definitely worked for me. Thanks for excellent information.
pc repair brisbane

Followers